Setting up Cyberduck as your FTP client.
Before you start, be sure you have these handy:
Username: Your FTP username.
Password: Your FTP password.
1. Click on the "+" sign at the bottom left corner to create a bookmark, see below:
2. Use the following settings as illustrated below:
- Protocol: FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
- Nickname: yourdomain.com
- Server: smallgod.net
- Port: 21 for FTP, 22 for SFTP
- Username: your FTP username
3. Under "More Options", change the following:
- Path: /httpdocs
- Connect Mode: Passive
- Encoding: Default
- Download Folder: Choose a folder on your computer for your local files.
- Transfer Files: Default
- Web URL: example.com
- Notes (optional): N/A
4. Save and then double-click on the bookmark to connect.
Enter your password. If you check Add to Keychain, you won't have to enter your password every time you use the bookmark
Was this answer helpful?
An FTP account is used to login to an FTP server and transfer files to and from the server....
Your FTP passwords (used to acces your website files via FTP) can be changed by logging into the...
FTP (File Transfer Protocol) is a method used to transfer files between your computer and the web...
After three failed FTP login attempts your IP address will be blocked from FTP by our security...
To set up an FTP account for others to access do the following: 1) Log in to the Control...