Setting up Cyberduck as your FTP client.
Before you start, be sure you have these handy:
Username: Your FTP username.
Password: Your FTP password.
1. Click on the "+" sign at the bottom left corner to create a bookmark, see below:
2. Use the following settings as illustrated below:
- Protocol: FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
- Nickname: yourdomain.com
- Server: smallgod.net
- Port: 21 for FTP, 22 for SFTP
- Username: your FTP username
3. Under "More Options", change the following:
- Path: /httpdocs
- Connect Mode: Passive
- Encoding: Default
- Download Folder: Choose a folder on your computer for your local files.
- Transfer Files: Default
- Web URL: example.com
- Notes (optional): N/A
4. Save and then double-click on the bookmark to connect.
Enter your password. If you check Add to Keychain, you won't have to enter your password every time you use the bookmark
Was this answer helpful?
Your FTP passwords (used to acces your website files via FTP) can be changed by logging into the...
After three failed FTP login attempts your IP address will be blocked from FTP by our security...
FTP (File Transfer Protocol) is a method used to transfer files between your computer and the web...
To set up an FTP account for others to access do the following: 1) Log in to the Control...
You may upload a website using any FTP client.If you are on a Mac you can use: CyberDuck...