Setting up Cyberduck as your FTP client.
Before you start, be sure you have these handy:
Username: Your FTP username.
Password: Your FTP password.
1. Click on the "+" sign at the bottom left corner to create a bookmark, see below:
2. Use the following settings as illustrated below:
- Protocol: FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
- Nickname: yourdomain.com
- Server: smallgod.net
- Port: 21 for FTP, 22 for SFTP
- Username: your FTP username
3. Under "More Options", change the following:
- Path: /httpdocs
- Connect Mode: Passive
- Encoding: Default
- Download Folder: Choose a folder on your computer for your local files.
- Transfer Files: Default
- Web URL: example.com
- Notes (optional): N/A
4. Save and then double-click on the bookmark to connect.
Enter your password. If you check Add to Keychain, you won't have to enter your password every time you use the bookmark
Was this answer helpful?
You may upload a website using any FTP client.If you are on a Mac you can use: CyberDuck...
Your FTP passwords (used to acces your website files via FTP) can be changed by logging into the...
By default, logging into FTP will open the FTP root directory of your FTP account. In order for...
An FTP account is used to login to an FTP server and transfer files to and from the server....
After three failed FTP login attempts your IP address will be blocked from FTP by our security...